Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So Now I Understand

That the things (people, places, events, vsetko (everything) ) that has happened to me over the last few months that I did not understand, have and will continue to be the creation of my brain. And that all I need to do is be patient as my universe aligns to my wishes. (Are you still waiting for wish to come true? Are you focused on the right part of the wish? - Only the good and nothing else.)

Don't believe me, to bad it is easy to do once you understand the secret. And now that I have seen in action for myself the power that I have within me to not only change but to create my universe I have no reason to ever to return to the past. I now know that what I have felt and known for all these years is in fact the end product of those thoughts and feelings and now that I have greater control over it I will focus even more on those few things I want in my life and not think about anything else. I control what I control and nothing more.

Remember - good things happen to me because I want good things to happen to me, bad things do not happen to me because I don't want bad things to happen to me. It is as simple as that. Start that way, it is how I started and it made all the difference.

No comments: