Friday, January 06, 2006

Excerpt From My Interview in Playboy (Part 1)

So what have you been up to lately?
I moved to Savannah for the winter in hopes of a warmer winter than last years. I am currently working on a few projects right now but they are in the early stages so there is not much to talk about. I plan on traveling some in the next few months with possible stops in Florida and South Carolina.

What was your best memory of '05?
By far, Camp, everything about about it was great. I am counting the days until camp starts again this summer.

Your worst?
February 15th

There is some talk on the street you are working on a screenplay?
I am not sure where you get your info from but I cannot confirm or deny that. Let me say this, I am working on something that if I can flesh it out may become fun for me, everyone else, that's their issue.

What about the Tabloids linking you romantically with Nicole Kidman earlier this year?
Just because you meet someone in Sydney and have lunch with them then a few dinners in NYC later in the spring does not make us romantically linked. She was going through a tough period in her life and needed some advice. I just happened to fit the bill.

Is there anyone special in your life now?
Yes, me.

What are your plans for the future?
Well I know what I am doing tomorrow and the next day, after that I can't tell you.

Why?
Mainly because I think too many people today focus only on their future and never the present. You give up today to live for tomorrow, not a good way to live, you tend to resent the things you focused on because of the things you gave up to get them. I hope that makes sense to you, it does to me.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Did you not listen to my answer above?

O.K. I get your point, how about what do you hope for?
Well there are a few things I would like to see happen but I like to keep that to myself.

If heaven exists what would you like God to say to you?
Can you take over for a bit I need to have a smoke?

What do you think people overlook these days?
If it can't be proven mathematically it is only opinion.

No comments: