Sunday, February 08, 2009

Words Are Coming, I Promise.

I just can't seem to get them out of me, thus the videos and such but stick with me and I know I have stuff that is waiting to get out but the muse seems to be on holiday right now. I hope she returns soon. Until then you will have to deal with photos and videos but I do appreciate your patience with me and my slacker ways. I am what I am and nothing more, at least that's todays excuse.

Much Love to my faithful readers. I know you are there. Without you none of this happens.

And yes I would do the jump (see video below) even if you think not. In a heartbeat, without question. He never felt more alive then when landed, you can't put a price on that kind of feeling. It really is life changing. First that then the wingsuit to buzz the mountains.

Peace, (yes I am feeling the love someone is sending ay 12:04 GMT +1 Feb. 9th 2009 and thanks for that whoever you are.)

No comments: