Monday, February 16, 2009

Someone is Tapping My Energy

I am not sure who it is that is doing it. On Sunday Feb 15 sometime between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm CET (EST -6 hours) I felt and continue to feel a very strong emotional pain coming from someone else. I know some of you are thinking, like what, like "millions of voices crying out in pain and then suddenly silenced." kind of feeling? No Obi Won, but just one voice and it is not been silenced. But there is a disturbance in the force, that much I know. So I am writing this in hopes that the person who is doing it will contact me and let me know what is going on in there life that is causing them so much pain. I know this because I can feel the pain as well.

For any of you who might be laughing about this then you really don't understand the connections we share, the unseen and unknown forces that connects everything together, makes me sad.

2 comments:

Clement T. said...

Are you in contact with Michael Phelps at all?

Clement T. said...

DUDE!!

F the tapping the energy crap... TRY TAPPING SOME FRICKEN KEYS!

This is getting really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, uhhhh... really annoying to look at.

Looking for some new stuff man.