Friday, February 11, 2005

Sydney aka Little New York City

This place is second only to New York City for me. It is a cool, hip, trendy, cosmopolitan kind of town. You must come here. It is a beautiful city to explore with tons of great buildings and shops. I can't say enough about it. If I had to pick a place to live in this would make it in the top 5 to choose from. (in no order - NYC, Middlebury VT, Sydney, Slea Head a tiny town on the west coast of Ireland and Vancouver, BC)It has everything you could ever want in a city plus the beaches are just minutes away. The people here are so nice and easy going. The pace is about the same as New York but without the biting charm that is NY. Does that make sense to anyone but me. Put another way, it's softer, and not as tough as NY. I look forward to seeing more of the city in the morning.

I went up the Sky Tower today and took some wonderful photos of the city. Like I said earlier, I can't wait to come home and bore you all with my photos. For those of you who I may not see don't worry I will put them online for your viewing pleasure.

Hey mom, the prayer circles are working. Keep it up lady. Speaking of moms, why don't you pick up the phone right now and call your mom and let her know how much she means to you. If your mom is no longer around, pick up the phone and call a person you may not have talked with in a while but has been on your mind, let them know you are thinking of them. We tend to take for granted the ones we love the most, don't. Thanks to those of you who think about me, I can feel the love all the way around the world.

Got to run, the singer in the bar started up again and man can she sing.

No comments: