Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Sean on TV - tells the world about his trip - UPDATED

Hosed again - not Thursday's show, I hope it's Friday

UPDATE
The show I am on is going to be Thursday (I think, not positive), they where taping two show yesterday and I didn't know that until I started to watch the episode tonight.


For those of you who watch "The Screen Savers" on g4techtv (channel 354 on directv - check local listings). I have a question answered on the show. I was hoping to do a video chat but we could not make it work so I just did the voice call.

For those of you who don't watch the show it comes on every night at 7pm on g4TechTV or just TechTV (new merger). The show I am on will be on Wednesday the 16th at 7pm and replayed Thursday at 12 noon. My segment comes on 20 min. into the show for those who don't want to watch the whole thing.

No comments: