Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanks Zeynep

My Turkish friend Zeynep came to visit me for 6 days. It was great to see her but most of all it was super to be able to show her Vienna and parts of Slovakia. We took over 700 photos over the last 6 days and I am currently working on a slideshow for her and you. We spent a day in Vienna, a few days in Bratislava but the highlight of the trip was the weekend in Kremnica. She was not expecting to go to such a place and she loves it as much as I do. I am not kidding when I say the place is magical to me. I also took her to a student party at HoPa which was fun for me to show her Uni. student life in Slovakia. We spent alot of time at night also walkng around Kremnica and Bratislava taking photos. Since the flowers have gone I have taken to my next favorite type of photography, over-exposed night shots, you will see what I am talking about when I post the video.

OK back to work on the slideshow.

No comments: