Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Last Day In Ireland

I was hoping for better weather today but it is still completely cloudy again. I hope as I drive to the coast it will clear up. I am heading to my favorite place on the planet today, Slea Head on the Dingle Peninsula.

I just said goodbye to the tour group Jason brought over. They were all very nice people, a good mix of ages as well. I had dinner with everyone last night and got to speak with two couple, John and Joan, and Jim and Linda, both couples were great to talk with. I will miss Tim the coach driver, he was a great help to Jason and a wonderful tour guide.

I hope I will have some good photos to upload tonight but I can't promise much.

Thanks again to my loyal followers, I do keep on eye on who visits and it is nice to see so many people returning to catch up with me.

No comments: