Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Soundtrack for 2005

I have always thought that you could find out a lot about a person if you asked them to put together a collection of songs that captures either the whole person (hard to do) or a time frame (easier) that can sum up an experience. So that is what I have done. Each will link you to Apple iTunes Music Store (you must have iTunes installed) so you can listen to a thirty second clip of each song. Each one of these songs tells it's own story to me, you also may understand what they mean to me but you may also misinterpret them, be careful about that. The order of the songs also tells me a story but would be hard for you to really get it.

Iron Lion Zion
New York Minute
Maybe Today
The Seventh Stranger
Romeo and Juliet
City of Blinding Lights
Blurry
Save A Prayer
The Killing Moon
Breathe
Everybody Hurts
Mr. Brightside
My Happy Ending
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Mad World
The Sea Refuses No River
Are We The Waiting
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
Beautiful

If you want a copy of it let me know at
sallocca at hotmail dot com (avoiding spambots)
and I will see what I can do for you.

No comments: