Saturday, November 12, 2005

The World Tour has been canceled

Yes you read that correctly. the long of the short of it is this, I have averaged 3.5 hours of sleep a night for the last 5 nights. This is the worst case of insomnia I have had in over 5 years and I can't take it anymore, 3 benedryl 2 hours before bed do nothing. Lunesta (prescription) sucks because it leaves a horrible bitter taste in my mouth all day, it makes water taste bad, milk tastes sour and in general ruins any food I eat. On top of the insomnia I have had a low grade fever for the last 3 days with body aches. So all in all a crappy trip. I did enjoy going to Scotland with Jason, we spent time in St. Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow. The weather was great for this time of year the first 2 days. I got what I believe will be amazing shots of the "Old Course" at St. Andrews. Jason said I could be here a month this time of year and never get sun like we had that second day. I am excited about that at least. Scotland is very pretty, it's a lot like Ireland in my mind but don't tell a scot that.

So where does this leave me? I am currently in London waiting for my flight back to Newark at 2:40pm (pop, I will be in Chester by 7 pm tonight). I will return to NJ for the weekend and after that I honestly have no idea what is next. Well that may not be entirely true, it maybe time for me to hole up in a cabin in the woods and start work on my manifesto for awhile. I do know this, my passport will not be stamped for some time to come, I'm done with it. Does this mean you are going to get a job, find a place to live and settle down? Let me check the magic 8 ball.....don't count on it. Man is that 8 ball accurate or what.

No comments: