Tuesday, June 28, 2005

First Full day at Camp

As another day at camp draws to a close, and I reflect upon the day and I can't help but think..... It's hot as shit today. For the north woods this is amazing. 92 and high humidity.

Today was the first full day of camp and things are great. I rolled out of bed at 7:45am and had breakfast, bacon and eggos. I then returned to the cabin for rest period, which for me was 8:45 to 11:45. Back to the dining hall for lunch then on the road for my one and only pickup of the day. So I spent the next 5 hours driving to the Syracuse Airport and back to pickup the son of the French Sec. Of State, nice kid. Dinner at 6:15 and now this.

I have a slow day tomorrow, no pick-ups or drop-offs so I will hop on the lawn tractor and cut grass tomorrow for a few hours, then maybe some arts and crafts if I feel up to it.

Now to the important things:

Where to send care packages (I'm at camp, of course I want care packages)

285 Woodcraft Rd
Old Forge, NY 13420

More to come, stay tuned.

No comments: