Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Complete Raleigh Set List

I can't stop watching the "Driving Song" video so I just downloaded the whole show just so I could hear the rest of the song because the video stops after ten minutes and there is another 10 minutes that they continue to jam.

One of the great things anout Panic is they offer their shows for they fans to purchase. You can also get one of the many bootleg versions for free of the net, which the band have no problem with but for 10 bucks a show I get a sound board recording.

And this a "sick" set list. I am so jealous of Jake and Char who where at the shows that weekend.

If you are new to Widespread Panic and would like a recommendation for 3 shows to download, this is the first I would recommend. The next is Washington DC Show from April 6th 2007 and the 2005/6 New Years Eve show from Atlanta. That was my first show and blew me away. The DC show is still my favorite set list ever.

Enjoy

Widespread Panic
4/26/08 Walnut Creek Amphitheatre, Raleigh, NC


Click below to preview tracks from this show

DOWNLOAD THIS SHOW

No comments: