Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Official!!!

I am a legal Slovak resident now for two years. The papers have been issued and I pick them up on Wednesday. I can't tell you what a relief it is to have this done and off of my plate. The stress of wondering if anyone was ever going to figure out I had been here for 2 years illegally before I got my working and living papers.

Now what is on the agenda for me.
1st - Waponi Woo ver. 2.0 (don't worry if you don't understand, it means something to me, it is a promise I made to myself when I first got here.)

2nd - VW Golf TDi for around 3000 euro (the conversion rate of $1.42 to 1.00 euro is killing me)

3rd - Close on the sale of my cottage in Kremnica

4th - Find a place to rent in Kremnica while I am renovating the cottage.

Ok I need to get going as I have a ton of stuff I can now start in motion, things that have waited to long for this day.

More to follow.

No comments: