Friday, July 03, 2009

Heading to Amsterdam for the Weekend

A friend of mine wrote me last night that he will be going to Amsterdam for a few days and wanted to know if I wanted to meet up with him. So at 2 am I started to look at flights and hotels, the price was about $800 for everything for 4 days of fun. It was a bit more than I was thinking about spending so I decided to sleep on it. So when I woke up 6 hours later I decided to double check it because at $800 it was a bit much for me to justify for 4 days (but it is Amsterdam). Well the Universe wants me in Amsterdam because when I checked again I found that the price had dropped to $380 for my flight and hotel room so I booked it and will leave tomorrow morning around 10:00 am and return on Tuesday night at 8:00 pm.

The weather looks like it is going to be perfect for the weekend so I hope to take a lot of photos. I have also sent an email to my friend Andy who lives there and I hope to be able to spend some time with him.

I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: