Monday, February 11, 2008

Yes I Am Still On Cloud 9

The only thing that stinks for me was I was unable to get any kind of post game wrap up shows on ESPN and such to hear how all the commentators who picked New England backed out of the pick and said they were wrong. I also wish all the Slovak people about the Super Bowl all look at me with blank stares.

After the game I stayed in Bratislava for a few days and drove back to Hybe (pronounced hee bay) and spent the last 4 days there. The weather was warm, by Hybe locals. Daytime temp was just above freezing to low 40's with sunny days. If it wasn't windy outside it was fine. The view of the mountains were very clear the last 2 days. I would go out for a smoke just to look at the mountains. From Kate's back yard you can see the whole range of the High Tatras. Above the tree line is just a pristine blanket of white. The potential for heli sking here is great.

It's hard for me to believe its been 5 months. I an really have a good time, everyday seems to bring something new. I am seeing things from a whole new perspective that only coming to a foreign country, It helps put America into sharper focus.

I don't have any big plans for the next week, other than Valentines Day. (Don't Forget Guys)

I will keep you updated.

No comments: