Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Trip Is Almost Upon Me

It's Saturday night and I have started to get everything together for my trip. I am leaving camp on Monday morning and heading to NJ to stay with my brother Tim and his family for a few days before my flight out on Wednesday to Vienna. I can't wait, I have a 3 room flat in Bratislava rented. I am going to live with Kate, and her friends Martina and Eva. There might be one other guy moving in but we are not sure at this point. It's going to be tight but it should prove to be fun. I am sure I will rant about it in the future if it becomes a problem. So stay tuned. I am attempting to travel as light as I can. I only have a small amount of clothes to begin with, I plan on buying things when I get to Bratislava want to try and fit in and not stand out as an American tourist. Again I will post photos of any new Slovak fashion I come up with. For those old enough to remember Steve MArtin and Dan Akroyd outfits as the two wild and crazy guys, now that's the look I think would work on me. So like the rest of us, I have no real idea what the future has in store for me. So continue to check back with me as I take you along with me on my journey.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Have a great time and I can't wait to see you in the "wild and crazy guy" fashions you find!

Don't forget the little people left here to carry on without you. Feed us every now and then with a tale or two.