Monday, October 24, 2005

Good News, Bad News - (is the glass half full or half empty?)

Have you ever wanted to know the answer to a question, waited months for the results to come in but the results where not what you had hoped for? Well that's where I am today. The way I look at it is, it's not so much a failure but just one avenue I don't have to worry about traveling anymore. So is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, I just got up to fill it up so I don't have to worry about it.

Having said that I am now looking for ideas for where I can spend the winter. I am looking at returning to New Zealand for 4-5 months. I am also looking into the Italian Alps with Mike Luke. So if anyone has a good idea where I can spend the winter let me know. Keep in mind, free (15 miles from the mountain for example) place to live trumps great place to stay (on the mountain), I can go looking for nice sights and places.

I am also available to come for visits from 1 day to 1 year, it's up to you. I am told I am fun to have around, people seem to get a kick out of me, go figure. I am also house trained and have no problem helping with computer/general electronic issues to earn a meal or two. I travel with a collection of over 250 DVD's a 27" TV a Playstation 2 and 15 gig of music so entertainment is always at hand. I must also tell you if you have kids, I am somewhat of a distraction and tend to get them slightly hyper at times and then go outside for a smoke and let someone else enjoy them. Bed times tend to be somewhat later than normal for some reason when I'm around but I have yet to figure out why. It is amazing though how much kids 8 to 12 act like a single, 37 year old guy. I will continue my research into this strange phenomenon.

No comments: