Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm Gimpy

I woke up late last night knowing what the day was going to bring. A bout with gout, for those not in the know, check webMD. I got up and went to the doc in the box here in Wellington. I picked up some meds and I will see how they work. I am going to stay one more day now. I was going to go tomorrow but I want to see if I got to it quick enough to keep it under 3 days or until I feel I could drive without too much pain (right foot). Now mom don't get on me about my diet, I haven't been eating things I shouldn't. So I spent most of the day in bed with my foot up. I was going to go to a sports bar to watch the Steelers lose. I am now glad I didn't. I was going to give a long update but my foot is starting to hurt again, time to get it elevated.

Good thing I'm not in Australia, I hear they like to throw gimps on the barbie.

Until the electrons fly again.

No comments: