Thursday, June 17, 2004

Web Site update

I am currently working on setting up my web server.
www.followsean.com
So if you try and go there now it may not show up as available or you might see a strange looking home page.

Features I plan on adding to the server include:
A forum board for posting on different topics. i.e. Places I should go, Post Card requests etc.

A chat room for on-line chats with other fans of Sean.

I may change the style and my software version of the Blog for better content.

I will be able to give people email address (both POP and Webmail)
that ends in @followsean.com - Think of the possibilities ;-)
I need a few beta testers send me an email with the subject "Mail Account Request" to sean at followsean.com (replace at with @)

A mailing list for updates for those who would like to find out I have just added a new post.
Available NOW send me an email with the subject "Mailing List Request" to sean at followsean.com (replace at with @)

An easy to navigate photo gallery.



Travel Plan Update

I am trying hard to get things in the house wrapped up and stored. I have turned over the rental process over to a management firm and I hope to have it rented in the next 2 weeks. I plan on having the house ready for some touch up paint work and cleaning on Monday or Tuesday, then I will hit the road the next day.

No comments: